Symbiosis Law School
Symbiosis Law School came into existence in 1977 & became a part of the Symbiosis International University in 2002. It was originally established to become an educational & cultural center of international standards and is counted among the Top BBA llb Colleges in India today.
There are several reasons why Symbiosis Law College has emerged as an institution of repute;
- Excellent infrastructure including classrooms equipped with the latest audio- visual aids
- Multipurpose halls, well stocked library
- Conference halls, resource centers,
- Canteen, gym, faculty rooms.
- A robust Moot Court Association (MCA) to encourage participation in mooting from all batches. Interactive sessions with experienced mooters & litigators are also arranged to guide present mooters
- symbiosis pune bba llb faculty include a host of distinguished lawyers and legal luminaries.It’s no wonder then that, symbiosis law school pune has been always been counted among the Top bba llb colleges in pune. This has reflected in its ranking as well, a few of which have been mentioned
Symbiosis Law School Ranking
- Ranked 9th among law institutes by the Government of India’s NIRF ranking 2018.
- symbiosis law school ranking has been among the top 10 law schools of India in 2013 by India Today Nielsen survey
- As one of the Top law colleges in Pune adopting an innovative & creative approach to education, Symbiosis has the honor of being a core partner in the global network of legal institutes of the Erasmus Mundus consortium.
- The college also holds the distinction of being ranked 2nd in the category of leading super excellence & 1st rank in the western region by GHRDC Hotel Management Institutes & Law School Survey Results 2016.
Symbiosis Law Courses
Symbiosis Law Courses include a 5 years BA LLB and BBA LLB ( Honors) 5 year (10 semesters) full time program with a sanctioned intake of 180 students for the first & 120 seats for the second.
symbiosis law school admission
For symbiosis law school admission, candidates need to follow the below process:
- Complete the online registration to appear for Symbiosis law entrance test (called Symbiosis Law Entrance test, SLAT) and paying Rs 1750/ for SLAT Registration fee & Rs 1000 per program symbiosis pune ba llb or BBA LLB while filing the SLAT registration form.
- The payment can either be via online payment or through Demand Draft ( DD).
- Shortlisted candidates will then be called for the Personal Interview & Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT). Final selection will be based on consideration of the combined merit list of 50% each of SLAT Score & PI-WAT
symbiosis law school fee structure
symbiosis law school fee structure for Indian students for the 1st year includes academic fees of INR 1,37,500 ( 1st installment) and INR 1,37, 500 as second installment apart from a refundable institute deposit of INR 10,000. symbiosis law college fees as academic fees for foreign students for the 1st year is INR 95,000 in the 1st installment, INR 1,52,000 as the 2nd installment & INR 2,07,500 as the 3rd installment, apart from a refundable institute deposit of INR 10,000.
symbiosis law college placements
symbiosis law college placements have been another success story, for 2016-17 the maximum package offered was INR 15 lakhs per annum with an average package of 8.9 lakhs per annum. A partial list of recruiter participating in symbiosis law school placements include ALT entertainment, Coca Cola, ICICI Prudential, Wipro, TATA AIG among many others.
For more information about admission Helpline : + 91 9743277777