Jaipuria Institute Of Management Ghaziabad
jaipuria institute of management Ghaziabad was established by Seth Anandram Jaipuria Education Society in 2001 and has emerged as a value based management institute of through innovative management teaching methodologies, training research and consulting.
The mission of jaipuria Ghaziabad is to foster managerial intellect and competence through, some highlights of the sprawling 5.5 acres campus are:
- Extensive wi-fi campus having modernized facilities in hostels, classrooms, conference halls, and syndicate rooms.
- A library with over 17,000 books,
- A multi fitness gym and fitness center & ultra modern computer lab
- 110+ eminent faculty on rolls & over 6600+ alumni
- 1600 students across India on Campus & 4 fold recruitment options
Jaipuria Ghaziabad Reviews
jaipuria ghaziabad reviews have been good with the college accredited with an “A” grade by NAAC( UGC) and AIU recognized PGDM equivalent to MBA. It is affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
Jaipuria Institute Of Management Courses
Jaipuria Institute Of Management Courses are three AICTE approved, NBA Accredited two year full time PGDM programs:
- PGDM ( Service Management)
- PGDM ( Marketing)
Jaipuria Institute Of Management Ghaziabad Ranking
Jaipuria Institute Of Management Ghaziabad Ranking is as below:
- The Institute is ranked 3rd in UP by AKTU, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- 26th amongst all B- Schools in India ( NRF, 2016) , Ministry of HRD , Government of India
- 29th amongst B-Schools in India ( People Matters, NHRDN, 2016)
- 14th amongst Pvt B Schools in North India ( Outlook, 2016)
- 10th amongst Pvt B Schools in North India ( CSR-GHRDC, 2016)
Some of the program highlights of jaipuria Ghaziabad is as below:
- 200 hours of industry experience
- 1050 hours of classroom training
- 180 hours of placement training
- 60 days of summer training
- 100 hours of Individual Development program
The campus achieves academic excellence through the following methods:
- Multi pronged teaching pedagogy: including participate learning, case studies, live projects, summer internships.
- Innovative course curriculum: The curriculum includes the latest management concepts and applications and updated industry relevant concepts. A student can opt for any 2 streams for dual specializations.
- Sound framework of rules and regulations: Following classroom etiquette, 75% attendance, wear prescribed uniforms among others.
- Student mentored for success: In the 1st year students are mentored for Individual Development Programs (IDPs) through assessment, analysis, and action. In the 2nd year students & faculty exchanges happen across campuses.
- Technology used to enhance learning: LEAP, MOOCs, Moodle, Lecture Capture
Jaipuria Ghaziabad Placements
jaipuria ghaziabad placements are conducted by the Corporate Resource Center tries to bridge the gap between theory and practice by taking students through live projects, industrial visits , training , interactive sessions with leading corporate recruiters.
The placement process is as below:
- Stage 1: Companies conduct pre-placement talks on campus and provide more information about the job profiles being offered
- Stage 2: Applications are sourced from students and resumes are forwarded to companies
- Stage 3: Companies conduct interviews on campus which includes screening of CVs, group discussion and interviews
- Stage 4: Shortlisted candidates are announced by the companies
Leading recruiters being Daimler, Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Whirlpool,Citi, Capital First, NEC, DLF, IMRB,, Deloitte, globus, Pantaloon among many others.
Jaipuria College Admission
The eligibility criteria for jaipuria college admission are a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate (45% for students from reserved categories) marks from any College/ University recognized by AICTE. Number of seats available are 180.
Students are selected on the basis of their performance in CAT/MAT/ XAT as well in the case analysis and personal interview rounds. Due weightage is also given to their past academic achievements and work experience as well.
Jaipuria Institute Of Management Fee Structure
Jaipuria Institute Of Management Fee Structure is as below:
- PGDM, the 1st year program fee is INR 440,000 for the first year and 430,000 for the 2nd year
- PGDM ( Marketing), 2nd year program fee is INR 420,000 for the 1st year and INR 400,000 for the 2nd year
- PGDM (service Management), 1st year program fee is INR 420,000 and 2nd year fee is INR 400,000.
Students also need to note the below:
- A refundable deposit of INR 10,000 needs to be paid alongwith the first installment of the fee.
- The fee can be paid across 6 installments spread across the duration of the course.
- The program fee includes tution fee and other related costs
- Hostel fee needs to be remitted separately.
- Scholarships are also provided for deriving, meritorious students
Students can also avail of education loan through the education loan tie up with Canara Bank and Bank of Baroda. The Institute will also help facilitate this process.
for More information About Admission Help line – + 91 97432777777