Christ law college
Christ law college is a part of Christ University and it welcomes students of all castes, creeds, religions and languages into its fold. Christ law college bangalore is located in the large, beautiful campus of Christ University and imparts world class legal education to not only Indian students but an eclectic set of applicants from the Middle East to Mauritius. As per the India Today Nielsen survey of India’s Top Colleges 2015, Law has been ranked at the 12th position.
The institution has created a conducive environment for the teaching learning process & some of the unique highlights of Christ University Law College are:
- All the courses are approved by the Bar Council of India ( BCI).
- State of the art infrastructure including well equipped audio visual classrooms
- Well stocked libraries housing latest legal publications & journals
- IT center with round the clock internet connectivity
- Conference hall, mini auditorium
Some of the other reasons why the institution has emerged as one of the Top law colleges in Bangalore is because:
- It has one of the best student; faculty ratio in the country
- Christ college law has adopted an innovative, holistic & inters disciplinary approach to teaching law
- There is a continuous industry- academia interface
- Students are provided an opportunity to attend summer internships in foreign universities
- Building the spirit of social service in students by taking them on visits to villages and also to work with NGOs.
While there are several ba llb colleges in bangalore, there are several reasons why students pursuing a ba llb christ university have emerged as winners year after year.
Christ University BA LLB
Christ university ba llb is a 5 year integrated law program and the pedagogy for the program includes honing various related skills including advocacy, legal writing, research, management of time. Counted among the Best BBA LLB College in Bangalore, the industry oriented courses are aided by an advisory board comprised of the legal luminaries of the country. The basic eligibility for a student to pursue Christ university bba llb is a pass in the +2 level in nay stream with a minimum of 45% marks from any recognized board in India.
Christ University BBA LLB Admission
For Christ university bba llb admission, students can apply via the online mode by logging in the university’s website, clicking on admissions, moving to the applications tab and filling in all the details there. If students want to apply via the direct mode, they need to collect a hard copy of the form, fill it in & again enter the details under the application tab on the website.
Christ University Law College Fee Structure
Christ university law college fee structure for 2017 -18 is as below. For the 1st year of the program, Karnataka students will need to remit INR 148500, students from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Goa students will need to pay INR 158500, and students from other states will need to remit INR 178500. For the 2nd & 3rd years all students need to pay INR 155300 & 162000 for the 4th & 5th years.
Over & above Christ law college fees, applicants would also need to remit a non-refundable amount of INR 5000 as well.
For More Information About Admission process Help line : + 91 9743277777