Christ University BBA was established with the intention of preparing young students to not only deliver an outstanding professional performance at their respective workplaces but also to encourage budding entrepreneurs to chase independent opportunities.
Established in 1990, christ college bangalore bba has an intake of 570 students per year (approx) with the cut off percentage for 2012 being 83-95%. As per the India Today Directory of Best Colleges for BBA for 2017, Christ University BBA Ranking was placed in the number 1 position on every parameter like reputation, academic input, student care, infrastructure and placement. Christ University BBA Review has been always positive owing to the excellent facilities and qualified students provided year after year.
The curriculum of the 3 year, 6 semester program of bba in christ university bangalore is geared towards attainment of these goals. Students end up getting a bird’s eye view of the holistic aspects related to both launching and managing of a business effectively and an interdisciplinary learning of various general electives like economics, psychology among others.
Christ university BBA Courses include;
- English, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit, Tamil & French to help improve their language for both academic and vocational purposes.
- Financial accounting, corporate accounting, basic human rights law skills, marketing & Human Resource Management to familiarizes them with modern accounting, marketing & human resource requirements respectively.
- Organizational Behavior teaches how to manage individual & group behavior while the course on basic psychological processes helps students better understand themselves.
- Course in media production helps students learn how to develop content for the media ;digital designing concepts for both print and web material.
- Business Statistics enables students to describe data & make solid decisions based on statistical arguments.
- European cuisine, Excel, MIS, research methodology, projects are other among the other value add programs of christ university bangalore bba.
For christ university bba admission, candidates can apply via the online mode by visiting https://appstat.christuniversity.in , registering their name ( as per 10th marks card), email id & setting the password. The can further fill & submit applications by clicking on “Admissions” , proceeding to click on the Application Status followed by the appestat link given above. In the confirmations page, they can click on ‘Applications” and then click on their preferred programs.
The office of admissions will verify the application for bba in christ university only when the printed application form alongwith all the supporting documents is sent to them; the selection process E admit card will be generated 3-5 days prior to the scheduled date.
For BBA Admission in Christ University, shortlisted applicants need to go through the selection process comprising of Entrance Test (ET), Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP), Personal interview (PI) as well as an assessment of their past academic performance.
Candidates will be intimated about the Selection Status (Selected/ Wait Listed/Not Selected) for bba admission in christ university bangalore through the “Application Status” link on the University website. The selected candidates must process admission at the Office of Admissions as per the stipulated date; time and venue mentioned in the offer of admission card and submit original documents as specified on the website.
Christ university BBA fee structure for the academic year 2019 has a non refundable fee of INR 5000 and a separate program slab fee for students from Karnataka , other states & NRI/ Foreign nationals. As per the UGC Guidelines, Fee Payment of christ university bba fees must be in the online mode, payment options & details will be provided to selected candidates via the “Offer of Admission” and “Application Status” links. christ university fees structure for bba is fixed for 3 years even though there might be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
Christ university BBA placements are another success story for 2019 with BBA students having for having been placed in reputed companies like Verity , Boston Consulting Group, Zomato, Trevista , JP Morgan Chase among many others.