Symbiosis BBA was inaugurated by Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) Pune and inaugurated on July 12, 2004. Today, over 300 aspirants from various nations vie for BBA admission in symbiosis.
In order to pursue bba in symbiosis, candidates should have passed their 12th Std or equivalent exam with 50% & above marks (45 % cut off marks for SC/ST) are eligible to apply for this program.
There are several reasons why symbiosis university BBA is different from all other BBA programs offered by other institutes; a few of them are listed below:
- A wi- fi enabled state of the rat campus, well stocked library
- Well furnished lecture halls equipped with all the latest AV aids.
- Modern health fitness center & gym, cafeteria
- Various indoor & outdoor sports, healthcare facilities
- An amphitheater to seat over 200 students as well as hostel facilities.
- Holistic & multi pronged approach to teaching
As per an India Today Nielsen survey of top BBA colleges for 2016, Christ College tops the list at the first position for those wishing to pursue BBA Bangalore while SCMS Pune has been placed in the 2nd position, undoubtedly all the above factors have contributed to the high symbiosis BBA ranking.
Other reasons for excellent Symbiosis University BBA review is the variety offered in the curriculum, also called the “cafeteria approach” where students can opt to take up the courses of their choice to receive a general BBA degree or instead receive the BBA degree with a single or dual specialization. Over and above this, once students undergo BBA admission, they get an opportunity to go abroad under the Global Immersion Program (GIP).
In order to receive symbiosis bba admission, students need to follow the below procedure.
- Firstly register for the symbiosis BBA entrance exam called the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) by completing the online registration process, pay the registration fees, print out the admit card & take up the exam on the specified Test Date.
- They then need to attend the selection rounds of Personal Interaction (PI) which measures interest, communications skills & overall personality while the Written Ability Test (WAT) checks written communication skills.
- Final selections are made and merit list is published on the SCMS website by giving 50% to the entrance test performance & the balance 50% to performance in the PI -WAT.
For the academic year 2019-20, symbiosis fee structure for bba program fees for Indian students is INR 255,000 for the first year and a refundable institute deposit of INR 10,000. While program fees towards symbiosis BBA fees for international students is USD equivalent to INR 385,000 for the first year alongwith non refundable administrative fees of INR 40,000 and a refundable institute deposit of INR 10,000. The hostel & mess charges need to be paid over & above the bba course fees.
Symbiosis BBA Placements is another success story, since the college has an excellent placement track record of 90% . As per statistics of about 100 students available for BBA placements in symbiosis, about 90% get placed while the rest opt for higher studies. Since the college continues to feature in top slots in BBA Colleges Ranking , top recruiters like Amazon, KPMG, PWC, Edelweiss among many others continue to visit the campus for recruitments each season.