Alliance Law College
Alliance Law College Bangalore is one amongst the emerging Top Law Colleges In India. It takes the teaching learning process at the undergraduate, postgraduate & doctoral levels further. All the course offered by Alliance School Of Law are approved by the Bar council of Law (BCI) Delhi.
There are several reasons why Alliance Law College is being counted as one of the Best Law Colleges In India in India
- Green, state of the art campus with spacious classroom, well equipped with the latest audio visual aids
- Highly qualified faculty are complemented by eminent jurists on board
- Pedagogy is a combination of case study, interactive teaching & experiential learning
- A Moot court hall to simulate court proceedings
- Internship opportunities & placement is facilitated at reputed firms
Alliance Law College Ranking
Alliance Law College Ranking has been high, here are a few accolades own by the College:
- Ranked 1st in the category of promising law schools by GHRDC Law School Survey 2016 & ranked 6th in the Southern region
- Alliance Law School has been recognized as one of the “Best Educational Institutes of the year 2017” by Higher Education magazine
Alliance University Law Admission
For Alliance University Law Admission applicants are encouraged to download the application form by paying the application fees, & submitting the filled form alongwith attested copies of Standard X & XII mark scripts to the Assistant Director- Admissions.
The selection process for under graduate programs, checks for high score in the CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT entrance exams. Apart from the same, other parameters such as scholastic & extracurricular record are also considered. The final selections are based on the overall performance in the admission selection process.
Alliance Law College Fee Structure
Alliance Law College Fee Structure for tution fees for undergraduate programs B.A LL.B ( Hons)& B.B.A . L.L.B (Hons) for the academic year 2018 is as below:
- Indian nationals need to pay a non –refundable amount of INR 25,000 as registration fees, and a tution fee of INR 1, 75,000 for the 1st year and INR 2,00,000 each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th years each.
- NRI & SAARC Nationals need to remit INR 35,000 as non – refundable registration fees , INR 2,05,000 as tution fee for the 1st year & INR 2,40,000 each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th
- Other foreign nationals need to remit USD $1,000 as non-refundable registration fees, USD $ 3,600 as the 1st year fee & USD $ 4,600 each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th
Hostel fees & all other caution deposits, membership fees, convocation fees are chargeable extra & are payable on a separate basis.
Alliance University Law Placements
Alliance University Law Placements is handled by the Internship & Placement Cell ( IP) Cell of the college and is dedicated to advising students on career options while providing them with the latest information on law internship & final placement opportunities. The IP cell also arranges for training & legal luminary interaction sessions , arranges for campus placements to ensure that students secure positions in leading national & international law firms.
For More Information About Admission Helpline : + 91 9743277777